Creating a recurring or scheduled invoice
Recurring or scheduled invoices are invoices that are automatically created or sent based on a schedule you define.
To create a recurring invoice, go to Recurring invoices on the left side menu.
In addition to the usual required fields when you create an invoice, recurring invoices have the following fields:
|Field||What it means|
Create as draft
Defines when each invoice is created, e.g. weekly, monthly, and so on.
The email template to use when sending the invoice
If you choose to auto send the invoice, the email template becomes required.
Previewing a recurring invoice
You can preview the email that your customer receives when a recurring invoice is sent. To do that, select the recurring invoice you’d like to preview then click on Send test email. You will receive an email based on the email template you’ve chosen, with the invoice attached as a PDF.
- Creating and sending an invoice
- Recording sales from a Point of Sale with Simplified Invoices
- Recording a customer invoice payment
- Recording bank fees and invoice payments
- Recording a customer advance or downpayment
- Sending a payment receipt to your customer
- Writing off an invoice
- Choosing an account for an invoice or bill line item
- Offering discounts in fixed amounts