Connect your Salla account to Wafeq to automate your accounting.
What’s the benefit of connecting my Salla account to Wafeq?
The Salla integration will summarize your orders per day, and a summary
Invoice for each day will be created with the correct tax rates applied and payments will be recorded using the various payment methods you have in Salla.
Your Salla sales report may be different from Wafeq sales report
The integration will create a summary invoice on Wafeq dated on the invoices dates of the orders, not order dates.
For example, if you've configured your Salla store to issue an invoice when an order status becomes
Delivered, Salla will create an invoice the day the order status changes to
Delivered. This date is different from the order date.
How to connect your Salla account
Follow these steps to set up your integration:
- Connect your Salla account: Go to
Integrationsin the left side menu, and click on the
- Log in to your Salla account: Once you log in to your Salla account, you will be redirected to the integrations screen in Wafeq.
- Configure your Salla integration: Wafeq will automatically create the following accounts:
Salla sales accountaccount,
Salla refunds account,
Salla discounts account,
Salla rounding account,
Salla shipping revenue account,
Salla charges account. From the remaining mappings choose the corresponding accounts or taxes from Wafeq, or let Wafeq auto-generate them for you by enabling auto-generate.
Important for VAT returns
To let Wafeq automatically generate VAT returns, make sure you map your Salla tax rates to the existing tax rates in Wafeq.
- Save your configurations: Click on the
Savebutton for your configurations to be saved. You will be redirected to the Sync page.
- Sync your invoices: For your first synchronization, you will want to synchronize all your data until yesterday. So in the
From date, choose the date when you started using Salla, and in the
To date, choose yesterday. In the top right corner click
If you're syncing long time ranges, it may take a while for the sync to complete. You can close the page and come back at any time to check on the progress.
- When the sync is complete, go to your
Invoicesto view the invoices that Wafeq has created.