Submitting expense claims as an employee
Watch this video on how to submit your expense claims as an employee or read on below:
To submit an expense claim, go to your Expense Claims on your left side menu.
Enter your expense details, one per row:
- Double click or press Enter inside the cell of the Status column, then select DRAFT to create a draft expense. You will change the status to Submit for approval later when you’ve completed all columns for the expense.
- Click on the + button or press Enter inside the cell of the Receipt column. This opens your library files, where you can upload receipts. Upload a receipt from your device, or select an existing file, then click Attach.
- Complete the remaining required columns marked with a yellow triangle in the top right corner of a cell.
- Once you’ve completed all fields, the yellow warning triangle (⚠️) on the first column will disappear. You can now change the expense status to Submit for approval.
- Once you’re submitted an expense for approval, you will no longer be able to change it unless your approver changes the status back to DRAFT or REJECTED.
- Once an expense claim has been included in a pay run, its status will be updated to PROCESSING and you will no longer be able to modify it.