Recording a customer invoice payment
Watch this video on how fast and east it is to record a customer invoice payment or read on below:
Select the invoice for which you received the payment, then click on Record payment.
In the Paid through drop-down menu, choose the account where you received the payment. This is typically an account under Cash and cash equivalents, such as Petty Cash.
If your customer made a payment to your bank account, select your bank account under the Cash and cash equivalents section. You can add your own bank account and import your bank statement in the Bank transactions module on the left-side menu.
- Creating and sending an invoice
- Creating a recurring or scheduled invoice
- Recording sales from a Point of Sale with Simplified Invoices
- Recording bank fees and invoice payments
- Recording a customer advance or downpayment
- Sending a payment receipt to your customer
- Writing off an invoice
- Choosing an account for an invoice or bill line item
- Offering discounts in fixed amounts