Hide or rename line item columns
Control your line item columns’ visibility
When you’re sending your invoices to your customer, you’ll sometimes want to customize your line items columns. To do that, click on the Customize columns button. You’ll be able to control the visibility of the optional columns such as Item, Quantity, and Discount.
Rename your line item columns
You can also choose to change your line item columns’ names to fit your business’ needs.
- These settings are only applied on an invoice level and not on an organizational level.
- The next time you create an invoice, the settings from the most recently created invoice are reused so that you don’t have to re-enter them again.
- Creating and sending an invoice
- Creating a recurring or scheduled invoice
- Recording sales from a Point of Sale with Simplified Invoices
- Recording a customer invoice payment
- Recording bank fees and invoice payments
- Recording a customer advance or downpayment
- Sending a payment receipt to your customer
- Writing off an invoice
- Choosing an account for an invoice or bill line item